1. Who we are
We design and develop innovative solutions in the domains of investor relations, equity management, and investment operations. These solutions would facilitate the growth of your company and strengthen the relationship with your investors.
2. The data we collect about you:
Company data, means any information about the Company that contacting with Ebana from which that Company can be identified.
User data, means any information about the user signed up in Ebana as an individual for the purpose of benefiting from its available services.
We may collect, use, store and transfer different kinds of data about you which we have grouped together as follows:
- Identity Data includes Id's, commercial registration, Article of Association, Bylaws, company’s representative details, board members and board secretary details.
- Contact Data includes billing address, national address, email address and telephone numbers, website.
- Financial Data includes financial statements.
- Transaction Data includes details about payments to and from you and other details of services you have requested from us.
- Technical Data includes internet protocol (IP) address, your login data, browser type and version, time zone setting and location, browser plug-in types and versions, operating system and platform, and other technology on the devices you use to access this website.
- Profile Data includes your username and password, electronic signs, stocks and shares purchases or orders made by you, your interests, preferences, feedback and survey responses, checking credit history.
- Usage Data includes information about how you use our website, products and services.
- Marketing and Communications Data includes your preferences in receiving marketing from us and our third parties and your communication preferences.
We do not collect any Special Categories of Personal Data about you (this includes details about your race or ethnicity, religious or philosophical beliefs, political opinions, employee information, information about your health, and biometric data). Nor do we collect any information about criminal convictions and offences.
3. If you fail to provide personal data
Where we need to collect personal data by law, or under the terms of a contract we have with you, and you fail to provide that data when requested, we may not be able to perform the contract we have or are trying to enter into with you (for example, to provide you with the services). In this case, we may have to cancel the service you have with us, but we will notify you if this is the case at the time.
4. Dealing with data and information
- Ebana deals with data and information and stores and protects them in accordance with the regulations in force in the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia.
- Ebana may store all or part of the data and information of a particular user in printed or electronic documents, and access to it is restricted to persons authorized by Ebana only, and the user acknowledges his consent to that.
- Ebana may record phone calls received from any user to Ebana numbers for the purpose of improving and developing Ebana services, and the user acknowledges his consent to that.
- Ebana may, in order to conduct its business and provide it with a better service, disclose data and information to any other parties - inside or outside the company - that are linked to confidentiality agreements with the company, and the user agrees, once he uses the platform, to Ebana 's right to disclose his data and information when necessary in cases or to parties The following: (a) mediators or agents authorized to refer the user's commercial transactions to the platform, (b) settle a commercial paper and verify the user's implementation of his obligation, (c) any party or persons associated with a legal relationship with the company or Ebana that contributes to the promotion and conduct of Ebana's business, ( d) Any specific service provider assigned by Ebana to carry out part or all of Ebana 's functions and activities or to assist Ebana in the conduct of its business. (e) Ministries, authorities, government agencies and judicial authorities in the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia, (f) legal advisors, accountants and legal auditors of the platform and the company. (g) credit reporting or debt collection agencies, (h) official financial institutions such as banks, etc., (i) the user's agent or representative under an official agency or authorization.
- It is permissible to disclose or exchange information and data of any user with any judicial authority, government agency, or credit information authorities, if the user is suspected of violating the laws and regulations in force in the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia, or if the user is suspected of committing a crime, without any liability on the part of the company or A statement, and the user is not entitled to ask for any compensation as a result.
- It has the right not to disclose to any user any data and information pertaining to it in the following cases: (a) in the event of impermissibility of disclosure by a judicial order issued by the judicial authorities in the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia legally in accordance with the laws and regulations in force in the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia, (b) if The data and information were related to a pending case, (c) if the disclosure of the data and information would prejudice the privacy of the data and information of other users, (d) if the disclosure of the data and information would reveal other data and information that the user is not entitled to access.
- Ebana may, by itself or through a third party, use the data and information to authenticate the identity of the user in order for Ebana to carry out its work, or to achieve internal purposes such as auditing, data analysis, and product or content development.
- The customer authorizes Ebana to exchange his financial and credit information with the companies specialized in credit information without any responsibility on Ebana, and he does not have the right to claim any compensation for doing so.
- In case of merge or acquisition on Ebana the data of companies or customers will be one of the assets that will be transfer or owned by the new owner. Data may also transfer to the subsidiaries company.
5. Crashes and hacks
- In order to provide a better service, Ebana uses “cookies” that contain information about the Internet protocol address, operating system, browser, geographical range, electronic identifiers and other related information.
- The member or user must not respond and inform the platform management of any suspicious activity or communication that he receives regarding to his personal information or personal register.
- Ebana management makes all possible efforts to maintain the integrity and confidentiality of the information provided and all activities recorded on the platform and its electronic applications, with an emphasis on the need for all members to adhere to the necessary precautionary measures, and not to disclose any information of a confidential nature.
- User may not post or make public confidential information about other people or companies (such as phone numbers, address, and ID's) without their express permission and authorization. The user is also prohibited from threatening to disclose confidential information or inducing others to do so.
8. Governing law
9. General provisions